Friday 25 March 2011

PAT Time

It's nearly Easter, which can mean only one thing.
No, not me stuffing my face with loads of chocolate (although I'm sure I will).
Nope, it's Portable Appliance Testing time again.

Because the testing always happens over the Easter holidays, I most likely won't be here when the PAT men are in so I need to get everything out onto the benches for them before we break up next week. There's a lot of portable appliances in physics. I've found somewhere in the region of 300 so far and everytime I think I've got them all, I turn around and see another plug waving at me.

The annoying thing is that half this stuff probably won't get tested anyway. Last year the PAT men managed to miss my prep room, and the year before they missed Lab 1. My money is on Lab 4 getting missed this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment