Friday 25 January 2013

I hate ISAs

The thing that triggered me starting this blog almost 2 years ago was an ISA (the practical assessments for A-level physics) and they really don't get any better.

All of our year 13s are retaking the AS ISA so this week has been a non-stop flurry of practice ISA practicals and tests. We have 2 classes and my HoD is perpetually confused as to which set is doing which ISA and when. I'm mostly on top of it, but it's SO stressful. Today and monday will be the real ISAs, but that's not the end of it. Oh no!

There are 2 AS ISA experiments. They do both of them and submit the best one. Of course the year 12s also have to do their ISAs and the year 13s haven't started on the A2 ISAs yet either.

If I make it to Easter without either a nervous breakdown or murdering my HoD I think I will be doing quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment