Tuesday 25 June 2013

And now the end is near...

It's almost the end of term. Can you believe it?

In fact, it rather feels like we've finished for the year already because there are no lessons happening this week. Instead there is a school-wide arts festival, with the students doing various arty activities as well as concerts and lectures. This is keeping all the teachers very busy, so I'm having a lovely peaceful time.

Obviously the main job for the week is to get the labs cleared and tidied for the start of next year. My HoD is moving out of his lab and giving it to NQT (who I supposed I will have to stop referring to as nqt now!) so there is a lot of rubbish to be disposed of. I also need to get all the electrical appliances out of their cupboards so the PAT men can test them next week.

Other than that, it's a nice restful wind down of a week. And those are so rare I am determined to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment