Monday 3 September 2018

Hello again!

Good grief, has it really been almost 3 years since I was last here?

There is a good reason, honest. I've spent the past 2 years out of the prep room, working as a Science Administrator which has mostly involved spreadsheets and minute-taking. Not exactly thrilling, either for you or for me! Eventually the mind-numbing tedium wore me down so around Easter this year I started looking for technician jobs and I got lucky.

A lovely school much closer to home than my last one was looking for a Physics Technician so I applied and I got the job! I've been here for a week and am starting to get settled in and I really think I'm going to be very happy here. The other technicians are lovely and the HoD has been really supportive. Students don't start until Friday, so that's when the job really gets going and I honestly can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment