Friday 20 June 2014

Almost there

Today feels very much like the end of term. It's not, as we still have another week to go, but today is the last day of teaching this academic year. Next week all the students will be attending various activities as part of our second annual ArtsFest and all the teachers are involved too but thankfully none of the fun and games will be happening in my area!


My main job over the next few days is to empty lab 2. Over the summer the computer room next to my prep room is being converted into a physics lab and lab 2 is being refurbished and handed over to chemistry so I have to get everything useful out of there and into temporary homes. It's a big job, but strangely satisfying (so far). Of course once we return at the end of august I'll be moving a lot of stuff again as I get my new lab 1 kitted out and ready for action.


No word yet from the interview I had earlier in the week. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment